Do you think you have what it takes to survive the cut-and-thrust of a magazine office? Can you handle the pressure of writing exceptional, compelling copy on demand on a day-to-day basis? Then maybe you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for here at BaDoink Magazine.
We are looking to hire a talented, enthusiastic and experienced wordsmith to be our resident, in-house writer. We’re looking for someone who can pen great material on a wide range of topics, but especially technology. After all, that’s where BaDoink Magazine stands, at the intersection of lifestyle, sex and technology.
So, if you think you can craft topical articles based on today’s headlines, conduct interviews with newsmakers, media darlings and IT pros on the bleeding-edge of technology; if you think you can identify topical subjects to make sure that we here at BaDoink are news leaders and not news followers; and if you know how to handle yourself across a wide range of social media sites… then you need to get in touch.
Here’s a little bit more about what we’re looking for from our prospective candidates:
- Native English speaker (THIS IS A MUST)
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or equivalent (required)
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Familiarity with WordPress or similar CMS
- Passion for technology, and ability to write eloquently about tech topics
- Understanding of social media, and the most popular social media channels in the world today
- Understanding social network navigation
- Extensive experience writing for other publications—journals, magazines, blogs
- Comfortable viewing adult-oriented content and writing about adult-oriented topics
- Experience with social media and online marketing
- Understanding of SEO and the concept of ‘clickbait’
Are you starting to recognize yourself yet?
Our office is based in Barcelona, Spain, so not only would you be writing some pretty evocative material, you’d also be living it up on the Mediterranean coast. Seriously, could you want for anything better?
To be in with a chance of securing an interview, send your resume and three PUBLISHED examples of your work to John at email@example.com under the heading ‘INHOUSE’ by Tuesday April 15, 2014, at 6pm GMT.
We can’t wait for you to become part of the BaDoink team!