NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: BADOINK VR COMMENT CONTEST (the “Contest”) is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at time of entry VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees of CM Productions, LLC (“Sponsor” or “CM”), and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: CM Productions, LLC, 274 N Goodman St., Rochester, New York 14607.The Contest is not produced, sponsored, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
3.Timing and Selection of Winners: The Contest will take place on a weekly basis for four consecutive weeks (the “Comment Period”) as follows:
- Tuesday, December 1st to Thursday, December 3rd
- Tuesday, December 8th to Thursday, December 10th
- Tuesday, December 15th to Thursday, December 17th
- Tuesday, December 22ndto Thursday, December 24th
At the beginning of each week on Tuesday, the contest announcement will post on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. The contest will end each week on Thursday.One (1) winner will be drawn each week and announced on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, concluding on December 24, 2015. . A weekly announcement will take place for the one (1) weekly winner of a Samsung Gear VR,. The winners will be contacted via the social channel (Twitter, Instagram or Facebook).
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. How to Enter: There is ONE way to enter the Contest
To enter the Contest, Eligible Participants must do the following when the weekly announcement of contest posts to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram:
(1) Comment or share the weekly announcement.
Eligible Participants may enter the contest each week during the four week contest period.
Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by selection from among all remaining eligible entries. All prizes will be awarded.
- MUST NOT contain material which is in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, inappropriate, violent, discriminatory illegal, offensive, threatening or harassing.
- MUST NOT contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- MUST NOT include mention of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to books, articles, photographs, artwork, music, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
5. Prizes: One (1) Samsung Gear VR (FMV $100) each week from December 1 through December 24, 2015. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Contest Period.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and each of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Contest or Contest related activity or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or for any printing, production, typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except if specifically authorized in writing by Winner, Sponsor and those acting under its authority shall not use Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, and/or voice, for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, without notice, review, approval or further payment or consideration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, by receipt of any prize, Winner agrees to allow Sponsor to use Winner’s hometown and state for identification purposes without Winner’s specific written consent.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Further the Released Parties are not responsible for any delay in delivery of any prize due to events beyond their control,If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court located in Monroe County, New York; (2) any and all claims, shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorney fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. Winner List: No winners list shall be posted. Winner’s names will be posted each week on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
11. Entries: All entries submitted will belong exclusively to Sponsor. Sponsor shall have the right to use, assign or dispose of entries however it sees fit without approval of or compensation to entrants or any third parties. Sponsor has the right, but not the obligation, to use the entries chosen in this contest. Entrants will have no right of review or approval of how their Contest Entry Materials will be used by Sponsor and shall not receive any compensation or credit for use of their entries other than that which is disclosed in these Official Contest Rules. Entrants agree that, by entering the contest, Entrants irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor all right, title and interest in the Contest Entry Materials submitted throughout the world, including, without limitation, all trademark rights, and you agree to execute any additional documents that may deem necessary to evidence or effectuate such assignment.
12. Trademarks and Copyrights: Sponsor’s trademarks and copyrights are proprietary to Sponsor. All rights reserved.
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
© 2015, CM Productions, LLC, All rights reserved.